Fares workshops

If this is of interest, where would suit you for it to be held?

• Total voters

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Would there be any interest in a fares workshop in Nottingham if we held one there on Saturday 27th November?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A Challenge

Established Member
Would there be any interest in a fares workshop in Nottingham if we held one there on Saturday 27th November?
I would be interested in that, though need to see about something else before I can give a firm response.

jrh2254

Hi, Would be interested but the only time I cant do is Saturday 27th November, so will join a later workshop.
I did attend one a few years ago (advanced as I recall) and was totally out of my depth so I think I need to join an intermediate event. However it was still very enjoyable meeting like minded friends.
Thanks.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The next fares workshops will be held in Sheffield (08/01/22) and London (23/01/22) but these are now fully booked.

If you are interested in attending a fares workshop in London, a Doodle can be found here to set the next date after 23/01: https://doodle.com/poll/twfz4cvbqcqt4fpg

I'll look to arrange more in due course; please do ensure you have voted in the poll above if you are interested. I think perhaps Manchester could be next...

I've also created a separate thread for a fares data workshop: https://www.railforums.co.uk/threads/fares-data-workshop.225712/ we are open to suggestions regarding where to hold it, which depends on where people are located...

Last edited:

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Due to a late notice cancellation, there is a space available at the Sheffield fares workshop tomorrow if anyone is interested?

william

On Moderation
I could be interested in this. Have you not considered a web based session?