• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Underground - CSA1 & CSA2 (2022 & 2023 intake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

red14

First? As in the online assessment?
My bad, I meant the Written Communication Test and Data Interpretation Test. At the assessment centre - Ashfield House. They have provided practice materials, but haven't gone through it yet.

Mabz

My bad, I meant the Written Communication Test and Data Interpretation Test. At the assessment centre - Ashfield House. They have provided practice materials, but haven't gone through it yet.
Let me know if you need any help or go back to my posts*

Good luck

Last edited:

ModernRailways

Established Member
There are 4 stages

1 - Online assessment
2 - Class room based assessment
3 - Role play
4 - Interview Via Teams (8 questions, 4 warm up questions and 4 scenario based questions)

Anyone need help with the above I'll be more than happy to help

I have all the answers for all the stages.

Good luck

Ps. I have been successful and waiting for my training.

A bold claim, they have multiple questions they can ask based around topics/scenarios. There is no one size fits all and no interview is the same. They could repeat your interview word for word and still not get through and into the role.

youngtube

A bold claim, they have multiple questions they can ask based around topics/scenarios. There is no one size fits all and no interview is the same. They could repeat your interview word for word and still not get through and into the role.
Hey

How can I contact you?

Also anyone can help me with this query

Done the second stage class room based assessment few days ago

For one of my sections - the bold writing which you have to rewrite, I didn't finish the sentence. I'm almost certain I got 90-100% in every other section. But do you think me not having enough time to finish the sentence will 100% screw me?

red14

Is this for the written communication test or have you passed this stage and now onto the role play?
Onto role play I presume although the email said We would like to schedule you in for an interview.

Was surprised to receive a response this quickly, considering that the person in charge of the test had previously mentioned that we would be informed of the results after all the classroom assessments were completed.

Onto role play I presume although the email said We would like to schedule you in for an interview.

Was surprised to receive a response this quickly, considering that the person in charge of the test had previously mentioned that we would be informed of the results after all the classroom assessments were completed.
Seems like you’re progressing quite well, I’ve got my AC1 in late April.

asn.15_

Good luck!
I completed my assessment two weeks ago today, and still am yet to hear anything back as to whether I've progressed to the next stage. The guy did say it would take 10-14 days to hear a response, but I’m doubting that as someone above mentioned they will send updates when everyone has completed the assessment. In your case it seems to be different though.

red14

I completed my assessment two weeks ago today, and still am yet to hear anything back as to whether I've progressed to the next stage. The guy did say it would take 10-14 days to hear a response, but I’m doubting that as someone above mentioned they will send updates when everyone has completed the assessment. In your case it seems to be different though.
Even on the original job post it says 'Please be aware that communicating the outcomes of the Assessment Centres will take 10-14 days after the final assessment event. Please be aware that the final assessment date may change.'

asn.15_

Just found out I got onto the next stage, however, unable to find a date for it. Anyone else having the same issue?

red14

Just found out I got onto the next stage, however, unable to find a date for it. Anyone else having the same issue?
Initially I thought there was no availability so for about one week, I monitored the link on a daily basis before eventually reaching out to HR. They informed me that the link was inactive and provided a new email containing a valid link, which functioned immediately.

red14

Also struggling to find dates, how long did you wait before times started appearing? Or did you have to reach out to HR like @red14
I would advise you to just email HR as soon as you can and explain the situation. I had to email them twice.

Thankfully I've completed all the stages now and just waiting on outcome.

I would advise you to just email HR as soon as you can and explain the situation. I had to email them twice.

Thankfully I've completed all the stages now and just waiting on outcome.
I’ve been advised by HR to monitor the link for upcoming dates :(

asn.15_

Also struggling to find dates, how long did you wait before times started appearing? Or did you have to reach out to HR like @red14
Apologies for the late reply. I did contact HR and they told me to wait for available dates and which I did. Not so long after dates started to appear after non stop of continuously checking 24/7.

Looks like it’s a further wait.

Just received an email from TfL regarding AC2 dates.

We are aware that you have been waiting for some time for an assessment date. Unfortunately, at this time, the business has made the decision to temporarily slow down these assessments to allow them to focus on other urgent requirements within TfL. As previously advertised in the job description, we are recruiting to populate a wait list and at present, our wait list is currently full.

As this demand is dependent upon business requirements, we are unable to provide any indication of the timeframes involved, however, we will look to progress your application as quickly as possible. We will contact you directly to ask if you would like to continue. This may not be in the immediate and you do not need to do anything further at this stage. We will contact you with an update in September if you have not heard from us sooner.

Chirish

I've been watching this thread with great interest over the last few months. Also recieved this email too today, did you manage to book a role play assessment date? I had to call up HR a couple times as suggested and was sure the links didn't work, kept refreshing almost every hour up until they sent out a mail regarding the release of new dates a couple weeks ago and booked for early July. The scheduling centre still lists this, I wonder does that mean it's cancelled now?

I've been watching this thread with great interest over the last few months. Also recieved this email too today, did you manage to book a role play assessment date? I had to call up HR a couple times as suggested and was sure the links didn't work, kept refreshing almost every hour up until they sent out a mail regarding the release of new dates a couple weeks ago and booked for early July. The scheduling centre still lists this, I wonder does that mean it's cancelled now?
Eventually I did and I’ve got one coming up.

I’ve contacted TfL too and they’ve said nothing regarding our scheduled assessments. So I’m guessing it’s going ahead and the talent pool being filled is just an estimation if they continued giving out dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.