• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee/Apprentice Drivers - Various Locations - Chiltern (19/07/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bn98

I imagine the September date will be pulled out of a pool potentially. Unless it's a typo in the advert...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dereksingh291

On Moderation
Didn't see a September option on the course start on the form. The test options were 18,19,25,26 August and 1,2 September so wouldn't leave much room to a September start.

Could only put down 5 of those 6 dates as available as didn't want to be testing (if chosen) on my birthday
They also had 9th September for test options too.

dereksingh291

On Moderation
How long does the classroom training take place at Aylesbury but also how long is the driver training with Chiltern Railways?

Class2ldn

The whole course is probably the same as any course so between 12 and 18 months generally, the classroom im not too sure on its been a while since I was in one lol

Last edited:

dereksingh291

On Moderation
I think we'll probably hear back near the assessment dates. Will Chiltern do the assessments first then the driver manager interviews or the other way round?

MeatAndTwoMeg

Someone named Andy from their people department called. I assume they are currently calling other candidates as they gave me a choice of interview slots.

Bn98

ooh interesting! I wonder if they are doing each depot separately. I know many people who applied for Marylebone and nothing yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.